Monday, March 9, 2009

Parents Gone Wild.....well G version!


The balance beam has nothing on me!!


Aryana's mother, Angela took her run at the trampoline and amazing foam pit.....great form Angela!


Brandon, are you okay?


It took a little extra effort for the two Brandon's (Aryana's dads name is also Brandon) to get out of the pit. I really can't laugh too hard....it wasn't easy for me either.


They almost had to help each other to get out.

That's right...minus my head (nice photo Brandon) that is me showing my moves as I jump into the pit.


I think we all are aware that the purpose of this party was to celebrate Aryana & Draylen's birthday but we paid the money to rent the facility....we took advantage of that. I really hadn't even thought of playing on the equipment until Angela mentioned it to me earlier in the day. After I saw her husband take a dive into the pit....it was all over. I know that the kids had a great time but I can honestly say it was the most care-free fun that I have had in a long time. I think we will be going back for many more birthdays to come.






No comments:

Post a Comment